Corona safety measures
To prevent contamination, please:
- Stay home if you yourself or someone in your household is coughing. has a cold or flu-like symptoms.
- Always keep 1.5 m distance while entering the house and during your stay.
- Avoid needing to change clothes here. Also, bring a minimum of belongings along.
- Wash your hands before visiting and disinfect them here again with our disinfectant gel.
- Use the toilet at home to minimize needing it here.
- If you have to sneeze or cough in here, bend you arm and use your elbow.
- Take your own mat along for yoga classes. If you have to use one of ours, clean it thoroughly after class with our special spray.
- If you develop Corona-like symptoms within two weeks of your visit here, please inform us.
From our side:
- We ventilate the space well before, during and after class. (Bring enough warm clothes, in case it gets cool in here.)
- We provide a dispenser of disinfectantfor your hands at the entrance.
- We will keep the toilet clean and disinfected; in the toilet, disinfectant is provided to clean the seat.
- We will disinfect door knobs etc. before and after class.
- The yoga teacher cannot give hands-on adjustments, but will stay on his/her mat as much as possible.
- For the time being, for the sake of safety, we are not serving tea and sweets.
Thank you so much for your consideration and cooperation!