Welcome to het Oog van de Orkaan (‘the Eye of the Hurricane’) – the website of Ciska Matthes, dedicated to yoga, mindfulness and meditation.
Certified by and member of the VVM and VMBN (category 1) – professional associations for Mindfulness.
– Mindfulnesstraining from October 29
– Meditation every Monday 20 – 21.45 hrs and every Wednesday 11.15 – 13 hrs English speakers also welcome!
– Yin Yoga every Tuesday 20 – 21.30 hrs
– Mooji Satsang Viewing Friday at 7 pm October 18 and Zmar 19-26 October
– Zenzondagen /Zen Sundays Nov 10, Dec 8. Always welcome!
– ‘Zen Special’ and/or ‘Organ Balancing Meditation’ in The Conscious Club
(all taught in English) October 2
For more info see ‘Programma’
No one has the power to make you unhappy or miserable.
Mainly, we do this by ourselves.
Sadness comes mostly through habit
and through identification with the personal self.
We can be happy every moment but mostly, we choose to focus
on what makes us unhappy and so we lose our natural joy.
Develop this excellent attitude of gratitude to all of existence.
Overlook petty thoughts, worries and troubles
– the bitter and the sweet.
Instantly, you will begin seeing life
through brighter, wiser and more loving eyes.