Welcome to het Oog van de Orkaan (‘the Eye of the Hurricane’) – the website of Ciska Matthes, dedicated to yoga, mindfulness and meditation.
Certified by and member of the VVM and VMBN (category 1) – professional associations for Mindfulness.
– Meditation every Monday 20 – 21.45 hrs and every Wednesday 11.15 – 13 hrs
English speakers also welcome!
– Yin Yoga every Tuesday 20 – 21.30 hrs
– Qigong, meditation and yoga Wednesdays 11 am -12.30 pm
– Mooji Satsang Viewing December 22, 4-6 PM
– Zenzondagen /Zen Sundays Nov 10, Dec 8. Always welcome!
For more info see ‘Programma’
No one has the power to make you unhappy or miserable.
Mainly, we do this by ourselves.
Sadness comes mostly through habit
and through identification with the personal self.
We can be happy every moment but mostly, we choose to focus
on what makes us unhappy and so we lose our natural joy.
Develop this excellent attitude of gratitude to all of existence.
Overlook petty thoughts, worries and troubles
– the bitter and the sweet.
Instantly, you will begin seeing life
through brighter, wiser and more loving eyes.