Welcome to het Oog van de Orkaan (the Eye of the Hurricane) – Ciska Matthes’ website, dedicated to yoga, mindfulness and meditation.
Certified by VVM en de VMBN (category 1) – professional associations for Mindfulness trainers.
– Meditation – every Monday 20 – 21.45 hrs with Stef
every Wednesday 11-12.45 hrs
– Yin Yoga every Tuesday 20 – 21.30 hrs
– Zenmarathon 13-14 april 2019
– Zen Sundays April 14, May 12, June 9, July 14, August 11 – open entry
– ‘Zen Special’ (=yin yoga & bodyscan) in The Conscious Club
April 20, May 11, August 17, 2019
– ‘Conscious Talk’ on Buddhist Psychology (in English)
in The Conscious Club on May 2 at 20-21.30 hrs
More info on ‘Programma’
No one has the power to make you unhappy or miserable.
Mainly, we do this by ourselves.
Sadness comes mostly through habit
and through identification with the personal self.
We can be happy every moment but mostly, we choose to focus
on what makes us unhappy and so we lose our natural joy.
Develop this excellent attitude of gratitude to all of existence.
Overlook petty thoughts, worries and troubles
– the bitter and the sweet.
Instantly, you will begin seeing life
through brighter, wiser and more loving eyes.